Welcome to Kestrel High School
Our mission is to provide quality educational opportunities by recognizing individual student needs. In a safe and supportive environment, we encourage self-empowerment by teaching the intellectual and social skills necessary to meet the challenges in our society.
We at Kestrel High School believe that:
- All students will be prepared for the rigors of adulthood.
- Self-esteem is important and will be fostered in our school.
- Students will become aware and explore career opportunities for the future.
- Students will become technologically proficient.
- All students are expected to master state adopted academic standards.
- Mental and physical awareness is focused on and encouraged.
- Student communication skills will be enhanced.
- Critical and independent thinking skills will be fostered.
- Environmental literacy will be increased in our students.
- Creativity is the backbone of our school community.
- A safe learning environment is critical to any student learning.
- Students will engage in a partnership with their community.